It starts with a different kind of Bible.
Most Bibles today contain a dizzying array of features. Reference notes, red lettering, and numbers everywhere. Community Bible Experience features a very different kind of Bible—one that reads less like a reference book and more like a story.
Rediscover the beauty of Scripture.
The discussion centers around five simple questions:
1. What’s something you noticed for the first time?
2. What questions did you have?
3. Was there anything that bothered you?
4. What did you learn about loving God?
5. What did you learn about loving others?